Monday, August 1, 2011

McKenna Marie, born 7/1/11




My baby girl is here! When we found out it was a girl I was so excited and grinned ear to ear. Now that she's here it just gets better and better every day, I can't imagine life without her. I can only hope to have a relationship with her like I have with my mom. Only I won't let her move a whole state away from me ;)




Candon is being a great big brother. First he asked if we could put her back into my tummy but now he wants to hold her all the time and gives her the "yum yums" when she cries.







Amanda Andrews took her newborn pictures and I couldn't be happier with them. I have this picture all over the house. Kevin thinks I'm a little obsessed with it!


















1 comment:

Grandma Joan said...

What a wonderful post! She is a doll!