Wednesday, January 28, 2009








I love playing catch with my SpongeBob basketball. I roll it back to Daddy! I was getting my top big tooth so pretty much I've been red cheeked and grumpy for the past week. Mom says that's why I was getting up like 4 times at night. I think she was getting pretty tired. I can't help it though! It's through now so I'm sleeping better (mom says "knock on wood"...not sure what that means). Mom is leaving for New York in like a month so she says that I have to learn to sleep through the night so she doesn't have to worry about Daddy not waking up when I cry. I don't know why she's so worried though, whenever it's "Dad's night" to get up with me I sleep like an angel :) So when she's in New York I will catch up on my sleep so that when she gets back we can stay up all night together and cuddle!!!! :)

No comments: