Monday, September 22, 2008

Baptism-Grandparents



Oopes, I have my eyes closed with G&G Briggs, it was really bright outside! Grandma Joan pretty much held me all day, she loves me, but I don't mind! My mom didn't order my baptism outfit in time so we had to go buy one on Saturday, it of course came in the mail on Monday. Bummer, now I suppose she's going to load me up in the car again so we can go return that one. Maybe I can talk her into buying me a toy though....hmmmm what do I want.....Sponge Bob or Pooh.....Ben and Amanda got me some sweet Adidas shoes and outfit that was wrapped in Sponge Bob wrapping paper. They know me so well! I better start thinking about what to get cousin Braylon for his presents! Maybe I'll get us matching Viking outfits!




1 comment:

Grandma Joan said...

Better keep your gift idea a secret or your Daddy will hide them again :o(